Maa Bhoomi Telangana

Maa Bhoomi Telangana: Telangana government in association with NIC Hyderabad has developed an online land record website for the state. The website is launched in the month of February 2016 and can be accessed at

ma bhoomi

Maa Bhoomi Telangana Website

The website is an effort of state government towards good governance. The website is designed and developed to provide following details / facilities to Telangana state people.

  • Your pahani (మీ పహాణి)
  • Village pahani (గ్రామ పహాణి)
  • Your ROR1-B (మీ ఆర్ఓఆర్1-బి)
  • Grama ROR1-B (గ్రామ ఆర్ఓఆర్1-బి)
  • Linking Aadhaar (ఆధార్ లింకింగ్)
  • Tippan (టిప్పన్)
  • Register complaints (ఫిర్యాదుల నమోదు)
  • Complaint Status (ఫిర్యాదు స్థితి)

Pahani / Adangal

Pahani (RTC) is a very important revenue records, as it contains details of land such as owners’ details, area, assessment, water rate, soil type, nature of possession of the Land, Liabilities, Tenancy and Crops grown, etc.

Contents of a Pahani / Adangal

  • Land Owner’s name
  • The process via which land is acquired by the owner
  • Liabilities of the Owners on the Land
  • Hissa and Survey Number of the Land
  • Extents and Khatha Number
  • Total Land under the Pahani
  • Details of the Land revenue
  • Land Cultivation resources
  • Nature of procession of land
  • Soil Classification
  • The rights of the Government or Public rights on the Land.

How to check Pahani on Maa Bhoomi Telangana site?

Here are simple steps to check Pahani on maa bhoomi website.

  1. Go to official website of Telangana land records
  2. Click on ‘Our Pahani’ link under ‘Pahani’ on the menu bar.
  3. You can search your Pahani by Survey Number or Account Number or Aadhar Number or Name Holders. Select any of options given their as per information ready with you.
  4. Select District Name, Zone Name and Village Name where your property / land is located.
  5. Select/Enter Survey Number.
  6. Click submit button to generate Pahani.

How to check 1B Record on Maa Bhoomi Telangana site?

Follow the same steps given above except second steps. In second step you have to click ‘Our ROR1-B’ link under ‘1B’ on the menu bar.

How to get land record in your state? Click on your state link given below:

Andhra Pradesh Mee BhoomiArunachal Pradesh
AssamBihar Bhulekh
Chhattisgarh BhuiyanGoa
Gujarat AnyRoRHaryana Jamabandi
Himachal PradeshJharkhand Jharbhoomi
Karnataka BhoomiKerala
Madhya Pradesh BhulekhMaharashtra Mahabhulekh
Odisha BhulekhPunjab PLRS
Rajasthan ApnakhataSikkim
Tamilnadu Patta ChittaTelangana Maa Bhoomi
TripuraUttar Pradesh Bhulekh
Uttarakhand DevbhoomiWest Bengal Banglarbhoomi


  1. Dear Sir,
    I had purchased a plot in august 2011 from a agriculture land and got a BPS and LRS . I had purchased from a registered GPA holder on behalf of two owners. For a Bank loan legal opinion they required some more linked documents. Is possible to get from a Registered office of such document which GPA is registered in 20006.

  2. Sir i need telangana village map(naksha). So will plese reply me what is the process to get village map or provide me that link

  3. I have made an application to MRO, Wyra to correct the name and father name in 1b Namuna and Adangal/ Pahani . The said application was received by the office on 07-07-2017. But till today no action has been taken.

    Kindly correct the name and father name as per Aadhaar card particulars enclosed therewith.

  4. Dear sir ,
    My land records in the Tahaildar office, Chelpur mandal Jangoan disrict have not been attended by Tahasidar /MRO . I made several requests for redressal of the sketch map of my land sy no 100/a (7=acres)in Rajavaram village. I have a land abetting two PWD roads on west and south sides . The Tahasildar is not correcting the lands encroached by Sri Gurrapu Rameshar Rao on the south side . I made several remainders but the MRO authorities are not taking any action on Gurrapu Rameshar rao . who encroached into my land on the southern side.
    Sir, I request you to please initiate some concrete steps to addres my issue at the earliest.
    yours Faithfully.
    V.VIJAYA KUMAR & Nagarjuna
    Ho No 2-4-204/ KUDA colony,Hamakonda

    Chief commissoner of Land Administration

    Subject: Missing 1- B in Me-save & Correction of 1 – B RECORD- WARANGAL DISTRICT.

    Respected sirs,

    I am the former of Ashwaraopally
    village, Mandal: Raghunathapally, DIST: WARANGAL.
    I went for AGRICULTURAL LOAN to the BANK. But
    the bank said that required 1-B from Me-sava was compulsory to give the bank loans.

    We are ( K.SRINIVAS RAO & K.SRIDHAR RAO )belongs to that land for 30 years.We have
    PATTADARS PASS BOOKS( vide & 452) and everything.We
    have been forming that lands since 1977 ( from fore fathers ).

    We gave a complaint to Thahasildar of Raghunathpally
    mandal, District: Warangal on 20-11-2014 About 1-B . But they replied that they did not
    have entire books ( They LAST THE BOOKS ).

    We again gave an application to JANGOAN RDO on 18-07-2016 there was also no action
    for this .

    And we again an application to

    Respected DRO gave instructions to
    is PENDING, in Raghunathapally Tahasildar office WARANGAL DISTRICT.

    So , we lose a lot crops will spoiled, we lose
    agricultural working capital.

    If you give 1-B ( from Me-save ) immediately. We will survive It is necessary.

    Thanking you Sirs,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *